Why become a member? ×

Ashdown ABM RC EVO 3 500, Limited Edition

Stu-khag

anyone know much about these?
[b] Ashdown ABM RC EVO 3 500, Limited Edition[/b]

just seen one for sale locally. its a uk made one with limted edition blue face as opposed to the chrome face I guess?
I just want to know before I go any further is there anything to look out for? any fans? is it worth a few quid more for being blue and uk made?
I can see various chrome ones have sold for between £210 upwards and a blue one did appear on bass chat 7 years ago.
this one is apparently mint and shy of 300 quid. I'd like to put in a offer but dont want to offend them if its too low !

Realistically, the limited addition counts for very little in the used market. I'd check on the price of all EVO 3 ABMs, rockmount or otherwise, and go in armed with that. Unfortunately they don't hold their money at all... £300 isn't the highest I've seen, but it's still higher than I think the market will support (i.e. I don't think it'd sell at that money).

Hiya mate. It's me selling it. It is a limited run of 100 which makes it special. It looks really cool too IMO. I have reposted it on here for 280, which I think is worth every penny. It is in mint condition, is extremely clean with very little use and comes in a newish Gator case, which was £80 and is the short version which is a perfect fit. I wouldn't want to accept less than this price to be honest as I would just keep it. Come and try it out/have a look if you want buddy? I'm in Barry.

• 2 weeks later...