Why become a member? ×

SAMICK ARTIST ACOUSTIC BASS GUITAR- SOLD!!!
£315

lee650

Hi everyone

For sale is my Samick HFB 590,made in 1995/6

Samick make guitars for all of the big companies (gibson/fender/take mine etc) and for a time brought out their own brand. This is from the Artist series and has lovely MOP inlays on the headstock.

It is two tone sunburst and maple construction with a lovely bound rosewood fingerboard. It looks like a lovely archtop jazz guitar with F holes,its Extremely well made with a nice deep but comfortable body and a lovely slim neck. Its quite loud for home practice,I used it to learn songs without plugging in.

It has a preamp with three band eq and battery tester,it is currently strung with Elixir phosphor bronze strings. It also comes with a specially fitted hard case.

Id be wanting £265 incl UK only delivery
Or £250 collected from Morecambe

Info on Samick (link fixed)

http://samick.wikia.com/wiki/Artist_Series

Cheers 😁

Edited by lee650

I use to own one of these. Great bass...regret getting rid of it. Mine had a hole in the base near the strap button for fitting a spike so it could be played like an upright. Despite the name and country of origin, Samick do some very good stuff, and this bass is living proof! GLWTS!

Edited by Bassman72

Thanks Bassman
You're absolutely right! It is a really well made instrument and sounds fantastic,It's miles better than the Washburn AB10 I previously had. Currently gassing for a P bass so something had to go

Edited by lee650

[quote name='Bassman72' timestamp='1492109021' post='3278077']
I use to own one of these. Great bass...regret getting rid of it. Mine had a hole in the base near the strap button for fitting a spike so it could be played like an upright. Despite the name and country of origin, Samick do some very good stuff, and this bass is living proof! GLWTS!
[/quote]

Just had a look at mine and there is plastic cap in what looks like a hole for an endpin! This also has Schaller strap buttons so your straplocks will work 😁

Edited by lee650

• 2 weeks later...

Classy looking,Fantastic quality acoustic bass! Just what you need for those unplugged moments or small intimate gigs.
I'm still on the lookout for a nice P bass and will part trade this ��

Edited by lee650

If you've been eyeing this up! Nows the time,final price drop bump £265 delivered to UK mainland, £250 collected 😁

Edited by lee650

Picture yourself by the camp fire! Grooving away on this little beauty 😁

I'd entertain part trades for an EBS HD 350 or Reidmar heads

Edited by lee650

• 2 weeks later...