Why become a member? ×

NRW (New Rig Week!)

SisterAbdullahX

After waiting years for a B1500 to come up for sale and over 700 miles of driving to collect I'm pleased to have these two in my possession. I got the B1500 off Cetera and took his advice to pair it with the Genz Benz NX2-212t. Only problem was finding one as I knew they don't come up often. A quick ad in the wanted section on here proved fruitless so I tried eBay, fully expecting the same result. Couldn't believe my luck that there actually was one for sale so I snagged it quick like. A nice 500 mile round trip to South Wales and it was mine. Looking forward to unleashing them at my next gig in a few weeks time. I'm expecting tone, authority, headroom and then some! Unfortunately not been able to try out at home yet as I lost the only speaker cable I had, so will be ordering a speakon off obbm.

Edited by SisterAbdullahX

[quote name='Lozz196' timestamp='1491513836' post='3273704']
Conrats. Sometimes you have to put the miles in to get the right gear, and it somehow makes it seem more worthwhile as well.
[/quote]

Have to say it wouldn't have been possible without the benefit of having personal use of the company van and fuel card!

That's a beast of an amp. I saw the ad for sale and thought about it but weight issue made me stick with my GK head at present.
Enjoy and have fun.
Keep us posted on how it sounds after rehearsal or gig.
Cetera knows his stuff. He's had more gear than rest of us put together :lol:

Dave

• 2 weeks later...