Why become a member? ×

Shockwave's Feedback

Shockwave

• 2 weeks later...

Rob bought my bolt-on headless Status S2 5str yesterday.

We were in contact over the last week to make sure that the deal will run smooth all the way. We had agreed on wire transfer but be cause he would receive the bass before the funds would clear, he proposed Paypal and took the burden of the Paypal fees as well!!!

STELLAR BassChatter, the least!!!

• 2 months later...

"He's a very nice young man !"

Honestly, top bloke !

Deal with confidence

I picked up Rob's Roland DB-900 last night , we nearly did our backs in getting down the stairs ,but we did manage to get it to the car.

All I have to do now is decide whether it goes in the gig van or stays in the practice room , I'll let me back decide !

Cheers Nigel

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

one of those dodgy long haired types [i]and [/i]a Basschat Moderator! Best stay well clear... :rolleyes:

Nah obviously just joshing, I bought my pointy Hamer off him on Saturday, met up in a Bristol train station and had a chat before heading back to that London.

Top bass, top price, top bloke :)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I bought a Rickenbacker 4003S from Rob. With current exchange rate buying in the UK is very lucrative for a continental European with absence of customs fee's as an added bonus. I was in search of an S model Rick for some time (had a 4001c64 earlier, but did not fancy the wide neck and sold it).

I must say I still am very glad Rob dared to do an international sale for the first time. He didn't mind taking time to figure out howto do this (which in the end is not more difficult than selling within your own country I guess as long as it is withing the EU.) Any question I had was responded with a very quick answer.

So in short: Highest recommendation...a pleasure to deal with A+++

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Kept his end of the bargain during the recent sale of my Crown power amp, kept me in the loop throughout and almost deafened me (and his cat) when trying it out too!

Seriously though, have no fear, Rob's a great guy

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Bought Rob's ATK405 today. An absolute steal for the money and Rob was a pleasure to deal with (as always). Seriously underrated basses! I'd definitely buy from Rob again - he's always got interesting basses too (and well done on the pink P-bass!)
Mat

• 8 months later...

just purchased a rickenbacker 4003 1999 from rob, you could not deal with a nicer person, and he is so efficient, constant communication throughout the transaction, rest assured you are in safe hands when dealing with rob , cant recommend him enough. more than helpful. thanks rob cheers george

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...