Why become a member? ×

Shockwave's Feedback

Shockwave

So write what you want about me, I have done a few deals on Bassworld.co.uk. So if people who did trade or buy/sell to me please put their experiences wether good or bad, It would be much appreciated.

Edited by Shockwave

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

A second super-slick deal with the Funkmeister of Bristol. Funny thing is, I didn't even know I needed a BC Rich until he PM'd me.........
One of the real good guys on BC, and more enthusiastic about bass than anyone I've met. :)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

wish i could add to this, but all i have to say is:

he is one of the few guys who worked really really hard, not expecting anything in return, to find a guy who didn't send me my vampyre LTD, then worked really hard to coordinate/arrange the shipment of my bass to the Philippines.

[quote name='IncX' post='340261' date='Nov 29 2008, 06:42 AM']wish i could add to this, but all i have to say is:

he is one of the few guys who worked really really hard, not expecting anything in return, to find a guy who didn't send me my vampyre LTD, then worked really hard to coordinate/arrange the shipment of my bass to the Philippines.[/quote]
+1

One of the most selfless displays of bassplayer camaraderie you're ever likely to see...

• 4 weeks later...

Whoops, realised I hadn't twigged the "rules of trading" on here properly!

I bought a Squier P5 off Rob back in November. He started me a feedback thread which I replied to him on but forgot to look for his!

Sorry Rob. Cracking fellow, he even let me have a shot of his Musicman collection, which was all new to me!

He was also very accommodating when I had to turn up earlier than agreed after something happened at home.

Would definitely recommend every time.

Sorry again Rob, better late than never! :)

Edited by Huge Hands

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...