Why become a member? ×

Bass Guitar Lessons (Surrey, SW London)

terryblyth

Hi everyone,

I'm now able to offer more slots teaching at home in Walton-on-Thames, KT12.

I've worked with a range of acts over the years, but perhaps more importantly I'm concerned with providing good quality tuition; I'm fully qualified with an MMus (Master of Music) and a Diploma for Teaching in the Lifelong Learning Sector. I'd guesstimate I've taught about 100 students a year, and a significant portion of them have gone on to do well in the industry. I'm also regularly involved in training music teachers how to teach for a wide variety of ages, skills and experience.

I've been delivering (and have written for) the Rockschool syllabus for over ten years. Many of my private and college students have benefited from the structure that this provides. If grades aren't for you, I'm also happy to work with you on individual elements of your playing and music theory. I can also help you develop your wider industry knowledge. If distance is a factor, I do offer Skype/FaceTime lessons; whichever path you want to take, all you'll need is a bass - I'll provide everything else!

All my contact details are on my website; I'm happy to just have a chat and see if I can help you progress. There's also a tonne of free charts on there to practice your reading (both lead sheet and notation style) so grab them and start playing along to songs that you recognise - it's not as scary as you might think! (I *really* should update that blog at some point...)

I'd love to hear from you; feel free to get in touch and have a natter! My website address is  https://bassguitartuition.com/

Terry

P.S. Card payments now available!