Why become a member? ×

Metal 2 The Masses Coventry Grand Final

Kev

My band Barbikan have made it to the final of Metal 2 The Masses in Coventry. If we win we get to BLOODSTOCK, which is awesome!

I would love it if some of you guys could come along, its at the Arches Venue in Coventry on 22nd April.

Here is our page: http://www.facebook.com/barbikanband

Here is a link to our post where you can buy tickets and potentially win a free ticket! https://www.facebook.com/BarbikanBand/posts/1325151297574650

If you can't make the gig, we would REALLY appreciate it if you could please Like our Facebook page and increase our presence on Facebook!

Cheers guys :)

Very entertaining singer you have. Power metal meets NWOBHM to my ears. Reminds me of being 14 all over again. I work in Coventry, but domestic complications prevent random night out unfortunately. You may be unaware of it, but the M2TM event is getting mentions in the City of Culture bid.

[quote name='radiophonic' timestamp='1492174301' post='3278479']
Very entertaining singer you have. Power metal meets NWOBHM to my ears. Reminds me of being 14 all over again. I work in Coventry, but domestic complications prevent random night out unfortunately. You may be unaware of it, but the M2TM event is getting mentions in the City of Culture bid.
[/quote]

Nope, where are these mentions? :)