Why become a member? ×

TC Electronic Mini Flashback users?

pendingrequests

I am looking to replace my Mooer Reecho as its a bit noisy when engaging the pedal and well I fancy a change too!

Main uses for it are usually stuff about the 12th fret and just adding a slight bit of echo, not too prominent but to add a bit of colour.

Thanks!

Edited by pendingrequests

Sonically, the flashback is great. I love the Tape delay setting. However, I find the switch pretty annoying tbh. The very light latch and the position of the LED means that I'm never confident I've engaged it! I've stuck it in a loop with an LS 2 as a workaround. Big clunky reliable switch, LED right at the top. I do need to switch it in and out a on the beat a lot though, so it's kinda critical.

Another mini user here :) Currently using it with a tasty Pete Thorn toneprint :)

The only thing I will say is that the level control of mine doesn't really do anything until 9 o'clock and then it gets quite loud. So for me, the sweet spot is only within a couple of degrees. Nothing major, but it's a niggle.

EDIT: I wonder if it's something I can fix with the toneprint editor?

Edited by paul h