Why become a member? ×

Can someone help me find one of these please

Jimryan

Morning all,

OK, so I've spent most my morning searching for this and can't.

What I'm after is a male to male right angle jack. I've seen you can get straight connectors and offset ones too (mooer do them). However, I need a right angle. No cable, just a solid male/male connector.

Cheers,

James

I've never seen such a thing, I'd probably go for the straight one into something along these lines.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/6-35mm-MONO-Jack-Male-Plug-to-Female-Socket-Right-Angle-Adapter-90-Degrees-1-4-/361613820199

[quote name='Vinny' timestamp='1492265762' post='3279098']
I've never seen such a thing, I'd probably go for the straight one into something along these lines.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/6-35mm-MONO-Jack-Male-Plug-to-Female-Socket-Right-Angle-Adapter-90-Degrees-1-4-/361613820199
[/quote]

My thoughts exactly. Thats the closest thing I've found so far.

• 3 weeks later...

I suspect that no one makes them at all because for 99.9% of applications they would be entirely useless. Imagine trying to connect two, say, Boss pedals with a right angled male/male jack. The corners of the two pedals would be trying to occupy the same space. Just couldn't work.

If you do have a couple of pedals/bits of equipment that happen to fit in this way just because of where the sockets are positioned then a right angled jack connected to a straight jack by three shortest piece of cable possible is the way to go. OBBM's your man for that...