Why become a member? ×

Squier Classic Vibe P bass on ebay - just a heads up...

Marc S

Just thought I'd make other BC members aware of this Squier Classic Vibe P bass on ebay.
Although I've got the old problem of "one bass too many" - I can't bear to part with my Squier CV P bass. In fact, I had one and sold it... but I missed it so much - I bought another! ;)

If you've seen my posts re these superb basses before, then you'll know how highly I rate them. Indeed, it once stood beside my USA P bass (which was also superb) - but the Squier won the day, and is still with me (though I've since P/J'ed it) in terms of "bang for buck" the CV series are absolutely awesome, and I can't imagine a better value instrument for the amount of money were talking....

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Squier-Classic-Vibe-Precision-Bass-60s-Fiesta-Red-/322486885774?hash=item4b15b75d8e:g:e~cAAOSwuspY9czq

Anyhow, that's enough eulogising by me! ;)
I would point out, that I don't know the seller - but it seems that it's apparently an ex-demo / shop model. What's more - they will accept a best offer on it :) I've seen several Wanted ads, from people looking for one of these - so just thought I'd bring your attention to it, in case you haven't seen it