Why become a member? ×

SOLD. Trace Elliot - Series 6 GP12 amp from 1215 combo - £120
£120

Deedee

The cull continues........

This a 1990 Series 6 GP12 amp removed from a 1215 combo and now mounted into a standard Trace sleeve. The sleeve has a few marks on it but the amp itself is in time warp condition and pretty much flawless.

So if you're after a classic Trace head, or you have a poorly 1215 combo and need a new amp to slot in, this is for you :)

200 watts
Passive and Active inputs
Noise reduction
Graphic in/out
Pre-shape
Foot switch socket
12 band graphic
Graphic/Flat level slider
D.I. with pre/post switch
Effects send/return
Line in/out
Headphone socket
2 speaker out jack sockets (min 4 ohms)

Based in South Yorkshire.

EDIT - Willing to ship at buyers expense

Edited by Deedee

Where did you get the sleeve from? I have this exact same Amp / Cab.. can't sell it for anything that makes it worth selling but did wonder about separating amp and cab and trying the amp into a more modern cab. I quite like the amp .. distorts ever so slightly but very flexible and quite clean but the cab is kinda BOXY.

[quote name='NickA' timestamp='1493325940' post='3287571']
Where did you get the sleeve from? I have this exact same Amp / Cab.. can't sell it for anything that makes it worth selling but did wonder about separating amp and cab and trying the amp into a more modern cab. I quite like the amp .. distorts ever so slightly but very flexible and quite clean but the cab is kinda BOXY.
[/quote]

It's just an old standard size Trace AH sleeve (I'm sure Ashdown etc are the same size).

The only difference is the combo amp is mounted from the top with 4 screws instead of the sides, so you just need to drill 4 new holes in the top.