Why become a member? ×

F/S RARE FENDER MESSENGER/EQUIPMENT/GIG Bag
£50

[color=#000000][font=Arial][size=4]Here we have a SUPER RARE FENDER MESSENGER/EQUIPMENT/GIG Bag[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Arial][size=1][size=4]Have had this for years, and it's well stood the test of time and the gig van. As you can see there's a slight rip at the front, could be easily mended if need be but I used it regardless.[/size][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Arial][size=1][size=4]Has endless little nooks and crannies for small appliances, I carried a class d amp (Genz Benz Streamliner) plus all my leads, spare strings, tools, hercules micro guitar stand, etc.[/size][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Arial][size=1][size=4]These are long discontinued and very hard to find, if you're a Fender man like me, this'll complete the look.[/size][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Arial][size=1][size=4]IN GOOD, ROAD USED CONDITION.[/size][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Arial][size=1][size=4]£50 inc U.K. Shipping[/size][/size][/font][/color]

Edited by The GroovyPlucker

• 3 weeks later...