Why become a member? ×

SOLD: USA 2014 Fender Jazz Standard Olympic White
£900

drlargepants

Hi All.

Here we have my 2014 American Standard Jazz Bass finished in the awesome Olympic white with tort pickguard & rosewood board neck with it's OHSC and case candy still intact. High mass bridge with string through option.

Currently string with Elixir strings through the body, can put some nicely worn in La Bella flats on it (not through the body!) if you'd prefer.

Case is the much nicer vintage looking one if that sort of thing is important to you.

I've owned this bass from new and I've really looked after her. I think It's a real shining example of an excellent U.S. Jazz. It plays amazingly well, Good action & setup, beautiful & versatile tone, excellent workmanship and stunning looks.

Bass was bought new late 2016 from Dawsons in Warrington. Has been giged
and rehearsed with extensively since then, but doesn't show any obvious signs of wear.

So why, you may ask, am I wanting to part with this magnificent beast? As great as this bass is, it's tonally not what I am looking for at this time and I require something with a bit more thump to sit with my new bands sound. So in an ideal world I am looking to swap for one of the following USA Standard Precision Bass in the same colour or black/Sunburst. AVRI '62 Precision again in either White/Black/Sunburst.

Sandburgs and USA G&L also considered.

I'm not desperate in the slightest to sell this, so no low ball offers please ;-)

Any questions or offers do not hesitate to get in touch.

Thanks

Seán

Edited by drlargepants

• 2 weeks later...