Why become a member? ×

Barefaced Super 12 T
£450

BobVbass

Hi

another one I didn't think I'd ever sell but the band needs a new PA!

Barefaced Super Twelve T - frankly the best cab I've ever owned; it's simply astounding.

Here's the details from Alex & Co...

[b] We're proud to present the Barefaced NotA410 aka the Super Twelve[/b]
[color=#333333][size=3]
To be honest we didn't expect this cab to be quite this good. But it's awesome! Anyway, doubtless you're wondering how we can claim that our new 2x12" is a 4x10" beater, especially as every manufacturer worth their salt has a 2x12" or two in their stable. So what's different about our betweetered 2x12"? Well we've managed to achieve all those 4x10" pros whilst avoiding the cons.[/size][/color][color=#333333][size=3]
Vertically aligned drivers result in the best possible horizontal dispersion so your bandmates and audience hear the same tone as you, and minimal floor and ceiling reflections to muddy your tone.[/size][/color][color=#333333][size=3]
Our low distortion tweeter is positioned high on the baffle to maximise audibility.[/size][/color][color=#333333][size=3]
Huge woofer voice coils and high gauss motors result in the highest thermal power handling and midrange sensitivity of any 2x12" on the market, in fact this cab can play easily as loud as the best 4x10"s![/size][/color][color=#333333][size=3]
High excursion drivers mean the Super Twelve can produce more lows than any conventional 4x10", even those from notably high priced boutique brands. That's that Vd thing we talk about in the techy section.[/size][/color][color=#333333][size=3]
The carefully tuned large cross-section port gives you yet more support in the lows with minimal compression and port noise - this cab can move air![/size][/color][color=#333333][size=3]
Hidden inside the cab is a complicated bracing arrangement which keeps the lows and midrange clean by minimising panel resonances at relevant frequencies.[/size][/color][color=#333333][size=3]
Asymmetric driver positioning, bracing and damping results in maximum midrange and treble coherence and clarity.[/size][/color][color=#333333][size=3]
Custom designed high order crossover results in very clean sweet treble even at high SPL, with an adjustable attenuator so you can tweak your highs just like an old school 4x10".[/size][/color]
[b] Sounds perfect![/b]
[color=#333333][size=3]
Well, nothing's ever perfect but we believe this is our best compromise cab for many bassists.[/size][/color]
[size=5][font="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"][color="#000000"][b]Specifications[/b][/color][/font][/size][color=#000000][size=5][b]:[/b][/size][/color] [size=1]
DIMENSIONS[/size] [size=1]
30" H x 19.5" W x 13.5" D
76cm x 48cm x 34cm[/size] WEIGHT [size=1]
40lbs/18kg (Super Twelve)
42lbs/19kg (Super Twelve T)[/size] BROADBAND SENSITIVITY 102dB - louder than many 4x10" cabs USABLE FREQUENCY RANGE [size=1]
37Hz - 4kHz
37Hz - 22kHz (T)[/size] RECOMMENDED AMP POWER 150-1200W RMS MAX CONTINOUS BROADBAND SPL 130dB - Louder than most 4x10"s and many 4x12"s NOMINAL IMPEDANCE 4 ohms GRILL OPTIONS Black steel or silver cloth (+£50) PRICE [size=1]
Super Twelve - £760
Super Twelve T - £870[/size]

It's been well used but works perfectly - couple of dents and scratches but you can get the paint kit from Barefaced to make it perfect again for a tenner if you're fussed - I've priced that in accordingly.

Postage will be about £40 ish I should thing - I'll have to source some packing as well so it may take me a few days if you want to go down that route - International buyers please PM me.

thanks Bob