Why become a member? ×

Funeral Bass

pmjos

This occurred to me today

The one thing most of we addicted to bass types would like would be to take our favourite bass with us.

It read that today the cost of a funeral was about 4K -much of the cost of a pre cbs Fender - give or take.

It seems only reasonable to take care of our families and cover our funeral costs with an inflation proof investment.

I am currently enjoying my funeral - a nice 65p - I shall enjoy it until I have no need of it and then having given me a lifetime of pleasure she will lay me to rest and buy my loved ones a beer or two.

Now tell me its not worth the money :-)

[quote name='dood' timestamp='1493059146' post='3285304']
My funeral bass is going to be funding my car repairs this week to get the kids to and from nursery.
[/quote]

Yep, my kit has just paid for a new wheel bearing, belt pulley and dpf. It's a Nissan primastar, A gift that just keeps on giving!

[quote name='pmjos' timestamp='1493059034' post='3285302']
This occurred to me today

The one thing most of we addicted to bass types would like would be to take our favourite bass with us.

It read that today the cost of a funeral was about 4K -much of the cost of a pre cbs Fender - give or take.

It seems only reasonable to take care of our families and cover our funeral costs with an inflation proof investment.

I am currently enjoying my funeral - a nice 65p - I shall enjoy it until I have no need of it and then having given me a lifetime of pleasure she will lay me to rest and buy my loved ones a beer or two.

Now tell me its not worth the money :-)
[/quote]

😂😂😂 Love it!!

The Funeral Treaty = Wifeproof.

"it's not even about me darling, I'm just taking care of my family."

GENIUS.

My two basses cost me about £300 each, and would probably fetch even less if I decided to sell them

I've got no funeral plan, but no family either. Makes me feel smug when I see all those daytime adverts for funeral plans. Who's going to bury me when I'm gone? The Council can just chuck me in a skip with the rest of my meagre possessions. Haahaa! :D

[quote name='seashell' timestamp='1493072970' post='3285463']
My two basses cost me about £300 each, and would probably fetch even less if I decided to sell them

I've got no funeral plan, but no family either. Makes me feel smug when I see all those daytime adverts for funeral plans. Who's going to bury me when I'm gone? The Council can just chuck me in a skip with the rest of my meagre possessions. Haahaa! :D
[/quote]

You'll like what my nan always used to say, "you never see any left on top". :D

[quote name='christhammer666' timestamp='1493102340' post='3285523']
4k !!! my aunt was buried a month ago burial was 4k,plot dug up to be laid with husband 1k ,to be brought through Bromley to southwark 3k,flowers 1k.

I don't think my sh*tty Ibanez will get me much
[/quote]
That is an awful lot for flowers
Pre CBS?