Why become a member? ×

WITHDRAWN - Fender Stratocaster Eric Clapton Signature 2011
£1199

WITHDRAWN

DISCOUNTED PRICE: [s]1099 pounds[/s] 990 pounds

Here for sale a wonderful Fender American Strat Eric Clapton Signature, Torino Red, year 2011

The condition is excellent with some angelhair wear and a shallow ding near the output (It is hard to see it on the attached picture...and yes, the attached pictures ARE showing the actual guitar I am selling:-)).
The guitar features an alder body, three Vintage Noiseless pickups, of course the active mid-boost (25 db) and TBX circuits,
special and extremely comfortable soft "V"-shaped neck, and blocked original vintage synchronized tremolo. Weight: 3,6 kg
Includes a very nice softcase.

Model Features:
Body Shape: Stratocaster
Body wood: Alder
Finish: Torino Red
Neck wood: Maple
Neck Shape: "V"
Fretboard: Maple
Fretboard Radius: 9.5"
Scale Length: 648mm (25 1/2")
Nutwidth: 43mm (1 11/16")
Weight: 3.6kg
Tuners: Kluson Style
Pickups: Fender Noiseless
Year: 2011
Travels in: Softcase

***NOTE***: Since I received an important feedback concerning the attached pictures I specifically clarify: the attached pictures ARE showing the actual guitar I am selling. They are NOT stock pictures - they are made by and stamped with the name of the company which sold the guitar to me - the great guys from tfoa.eu , Netherlands

Edited by Kriss Popovski

You will probably do better with this sale if you post pictures of the guitar you have for sale. Not just some stock pictures of a brand new one that shows nothing of the condition of the guitar you have for sale.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...