Why become a member? ×

Ashdown superfly - £199?

Burg

[quote name='Rich' post='32546' date='Jul 16 2007, 03:29 PM']Perhaps they've that some of them are [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=2475"]displaying a common fault[/url]...?[/quote]

Indeed they have. However, if you get one with a noisy powerboard ask them to fix it / exchange it. They will do a UPS collection from your door and deliver it back to you. After a little waiting you still get quite a reasonable back-up amp for £199.

Hamster

[quote name='Burg' post='32539' date='Jul 16 2007, 03:17 PM']I noticed soundcontrol are now selling Superfly's at £199. Dolphin music have them for £299.

[b]Anyone know why they're going so cheap?[/b][/quote]

The 2x250 range is being replaced and SC bought up all the remaining stock.

When are the new more powerful ones being released, ive tried searching for them on the tinterweb, and its just giving me the old less powerful ones.

I've been on the Ashdown website, its currently withholding info on the head also "Ashdown has the right to change any info" being in its place.

erm shame cos I have also googled the for the superfly cabs also........nothing, maybe i'm not looking in the right places, but I think they are a good idea!!! I'd love to own something that light lol,

has anyone sent off there superfly to be fixed, if so have you got it back and is it in working order? I am trying my hardest to stay away from these as all these problems are surfacing, but if the newer more powerful one is not having these production problems, i think me deffo gonna have a pop

Ads