Why become a member? ×

EBS fuzzmo

gs_triumph

Looking for my first fuzz pedal and stumbled across the EBS fuzzmo at a very attractive price... £55 new.

Can't really seem to find much info about it. Few clips on the tube make it sound good to my ears but I don't have any experience with fuzz and I'm worried it will disappear when playing with the rest of the band. Has a blend which would appear to be a go-to feature on a fuzz.

Any love for this pedal?

Or should I just go with the flow get a big muff deluxe?

Edited by gs_triumph

It never really took off for some reason, the only demos I ever heard were the ones on the EBS site. Never saw a bad review (or any review to be fair!) though!

Where did you see it at that price?

EDIT: Found it on Amazon: https://www.amazon.co.uk/d/oae/EBS-EBS-Pedal-FM-FuzzMo-High-Gain-Distortion-Pedal/B00GMY1RR8

Edited by dannybuoy

Just buy it. It's a bargain.

I've been using one for the last few months. It's very flexible, it sounds good and it's very well built.

£55? It's funk all in the current grand scheme of amazingly over priced pedals...

[quote name='gs_triumph' timestamp='1494489053' post='3296355']
Thanks,
Had a rehearsal last night. This pedal sounds awesome.
Does lovely bassy grind through to a proper sizzle and the blend knob keeps it in check.

Well impressed!
[/quote]Told you it was awesome :) glad you like

Not that fussed with the slight and big scooped settings .......but the flat setting! Wow!wasn't expecting too much as most YouTube videos are a bit Meh sounding. I play passive bass in drop C tuning and the fuzzmo can give me the perfect balance between cutting in the mix , beef Ness and clarity.......simply superb, and for £54 delivered it's a no brained. Highly recommend:-) Cheers for the heads up ya'll

Edited by danbowskill

[quote name='blue' timestamp='1495475628' post='3304045']
Agreed, aren't most EBS pedals priced around $199.00?

Blue
[/quote] Looks like they cost about £140-150 when they came out.....quiet a few places selling them around £60 now? don't know why as they sound bloody great!
I was using it as my main dirt all through lastnights jam.

[quote name='danbowskill' timestamp='1495479128' post='3304095']
Looks like they cost about £140-150 when they came out.....quiet a few places selling them around £60 now? don't know why as they sound bloody great!
I was using it as my main dirt all through lastnights jam.
[/quote]

Cool,

I wonder what's happening with EBS. I paid $199.00 for my Multi-Comp.

Blue

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...