Why become a member? ×

SOLD:: Demeter Compulator , Tecamp Dreambuzz
£455

Oldman

OK I've had some fun :gas: with these pedals, never gigged though, well the Octaver and the Compressor had an outing, bass distortion used once only.
All are as New, M288 and Demeter Compulator have Velcro, M288 and M85 and Dream BUzz boxed with manuals.

Ive priced them to sell, posted to you UK mainland in the price quoted.

[attachment=244888:Pedals.JPG]
[attachment=244889:MXR.JPG]
[s]The M288 Octaver is an easy to use pedal, and some great sounds, but finding a use for it, well thats another matter. £105.00 ON HOLD PENDING THE USUAL[/s] [color=#ff0000]SOLD[/color]
[s][b]REDUCED [/b]M85 never got off the blocks, especially as my head has a drive that just about breaks up, enough for me anyway. [b][color=#ff0000]£85.00[/color][/b] Posted[/s] [color=#ff0000]SOLD[/color]
[attachment=244890:Demeter.JPG]
[b]REDUCED [/b]Demeter Compulator, easiest to use, IMO. [b][color=#ff0000] £85.00[/color][/b] Posted
[attachment=244892:Dream Buzz.JPG]
[s][b]REDUCED [/b]Tecamp Dream Buzz, nice well made pedal last of the Tecamp production, classic sounds from Mild (mason Bee) to Angry (think Hornet) [b][color=#ff0000]£60.00[/color][/b] Posted
[attachment=244891:Pedaltrain Jr.JPG][/s]
[s][color=#ff0000][b]WITHDRAWN [/b][/color]Pedaltrain Jr, nuff said what in the world possessed me to even think I could populate this with useable (to me) pedals. Comes with Gig Bag. £65.00[/s]

Dont need any trades, just recoup some funds, priced to really sell Now

Thanks for looking Guys :rolleyes:

Edited by Oldman

• 3 weeks later...

Pedals reduced further includes UK mainland postage.

[b]REDUCED [/b]Demeter Compulator, easiest to use, IMO. [b][color=#ff0000] £85.00[/color][/b] Posted

[b]REDUCED [/b]Tecamp Dream Buzz, nice well made pedal last of the Tecamp production, classic sounds from Mild (mason Bee) to Angry (think Hornet) [b][color=#ff0000]£60.00[/color][/b] Posted

[s][b]REDUCED [/b]M85 never got off the blocks, especially as my head has a drive that just about breaks up, enough for me anyway. [b][color=#ff0000]£85.00[/color][/b] Posted[/s] [color=#ff0000]SOLD[/color]

Thanks for looking :rolleyes:

Edited by Oldman

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...