Why become a member? ×

Phil Jones Bass M300 **TRADED**
£700

For sale by Phil Jones Bass M300 dual channel bass head.

Amp is in fantastic condition, not a mark, scrape on her. One of the earlier production models Serial No #143

£899 at the Bass Gallery... so grab a professional amp for small change, all reasonable offers considered...

specs here
http://pjbworld.com/product_m300_top.html

Comes with original packaging, manual and IEC power lead.

Price includes shipping to the U.K.

If anyone has a set of ultimate ears in-ear monitors for trade?

Edited by drewk_ie

• 2 weeks later...

And up, this really is a superb amplifier, no longer doing double gigs (elec & upright) as my back can't take the upright anymore, hence the sale... may be interested in trades now, what have you got?

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Stephen Houghton' timestamp='1496578638' post='3312384']
These are amazing quality and sound great. They are built like tanks and will last for ever. I have one of these so know what they are, love mine.
[/quote]

Thanks Stephen, yeah PJB gear is superb, only reason I'm not keeping this is I already have a Suitcase combo with 4B extension cab, so this is now surplus to requirements as I'm no longer doing doubling gigs (elec & double bass)...

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='JPK' timestamp='1498255034' post='3323528']
What are you looking for in a trade? Bass 4/5/6 fretted/fretless? Amp? Cab? point me somewhere....
[/quote]

Hi there,

I have a trade currently pending, interested in 4 strings, fretted or fretless, should the trade not proceed.