Why become a member? ×

TC Electronic G-System - Pro Multi-Effects and routing -
£625

Dood

Latest version with IB Mod and latest firmware as standard out of the box.

Can be used either as a stand alone floor unit, or the brain can be slid out and placed in a rack along with all of your favourite boutique pedals leaving the controller only at your feet. Can switch external amplifiers and place your own effects in the signal chain ready to be switched in and out remotely.

Pretty amazing actually!

Look at the details below and please watch the videos on the TC website which better demonstrates what this beast is all about. Very sad to see this and some of my favourite kit having to go! I would recommend collection for this but shipping maybe possible.

[b]£500 [/b] looking at offers

Lots more pictures over via this link:

[url="http://www.tcelectronic.com/g-system/"]http://www.tcelectronic.com/g-system/[/url]

[color=#000000][font=Helvetica][size=2]• TC's best-of-the-best effects right at your feet[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Helvetica][size=2]• Up to 9 effects simultaneously[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Helvetica][size=2]• Fast and smooth preset changes featuring delay spill-overs[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Helvetica][size=2]• 4 switchable mono-loops for your favorite effect pedals[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Helvetica][size=2]• 1 additional loop/insert point dedicated for preamps[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Helvetica][size=2]• 4 x 9V DC outlets powering your effect pedals[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Helvetica][size=2]• USB connection for software updates[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Helvetica][size=2]• Ultimate flexibility as the board can be separated allowing you to place the GFX01 with loops etc. in a 19" rack while leaving the control board on the floor[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Helvetica][size=2]• MIDI for control of additional external MIDI units[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Helvetica][size=2]• Connections for 2 Expression pedals[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Helvetica][size=2]Looks like new, treated very well indeed, always cased.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Helvetica][size=2]Being forced to sell kit sucks, but here's an opportunity to get a pro quality touring effects board for not a lot of money.[/size][/font][/color]

Edited by dood

I used one of these for two years and it was awesome. The quality of the effects is about as good as it gets and the build quality of this thing is epic.
It's super versatile and more flexible than you can imagine. For anyone using a load of sound live and playing a massively varied set like I was at the time, it's fantastic. It's way way above any of the multi-fx gear out there. Steve Vai uses this live. It handles all the bass you chuck at it too, it's not guitar specific, think of it as studio quality effects at your feet.
Good luck with the sale.

[quote name='Sean' timestamp='1494609020' post='3297369']
I used one of these for two years and it was awesome. The quality of the effects is about as good as it gets and the build quality of this thing is epic.
It's super versatile and more flexible than you can imagine. For anyone using a load of sound live and playing a massively varied set like I was at the time, it's fantastic. It's way way above any of the multi-fx gear out there. Steve Vai uses this live. It handles all the bass you chuck at it too, it's not guitar specific, think of it as studio quality effects at your feet.
Good luck with the sale.
[/quote]

Thank you so much for the glowing review :) Yeah, I actually do really love it. I also really do actually love to eat and pay bills lol! It has to go.

Interested peeps, send me a message and we can talk monies.

If I wait a few days it will be free!
Joking aside I had a play with this the other day and it's a great piece of kit. The flight case also has room for additional pedals to be routed in and switched from the main board.
Very very nice and you will not be disappointed!

[quote name='andybassdoyle' timestamp='1495472697' post='3303995']
If I wait a few days it will be free!
Joking aside I had a play with this the other day and it's a great piece of kit. The flight case also has room for additional pedals to be routed in and switched from the main board.
Very very nice and you will not be disappointed!
[/quote]

Thank you Andy! :) Awesome!

Please share with band mates, especially Guitarists as this unit will take care of effects, switching of external pedals, preamp and amplifier channels and external MIDI control. Dedicated floor board, or use as a separate rack unit to hold all the pedals and have just the controller on the floor. Silly money for an as new top notch effects unit made for the road. (This is no toy!!)

PM me re: price, I have to sell, so will discuss, especially as I'd rather have this collected.

£[b]500[/b] WITHOUT Flightcase?

Don't forget you are buying both a professional level multi effects processor and PRO MIDI foot controller specifically for this effects unit in one. (Or of course split them and have the processor and all of your pedals safely racked up whilst the pedal board (and a single cable) takes care of patch selection and pedal activation.

Need this sold ASAP, offers by PM please.

***Please also note this is the latest version which includes the latest firmware and the IB Mod as standard which other versions (on eBay) do not have, hence the lower price of them. I will be happy to 'deal' if we chat.

Edited by dood

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Stag' timestamp='1497178846' post='3316291']
Sure looks purdy DJV... I dont think I can afford the Michael Flatley dance lessons ill need to actually use it properly though! :)
[/quote]

That's ok, I'm inviting offers on the price, which is probably going to be so low that dancing lessons won't be a cost worry at all lol! Thank you though, it is a beast of a machine.

£500 people! This is a bargain for an as new PRO effects unit. I'd like to advertise this on Facebook, but I don't 'do' Facebook groups and I don't really trust eBay either. I can ship, as I have some boxes now, but the cost will have to be covered by the buyer. Collection of course is recommended.

already have the smaller Nova system and it's great. Bargain price here...

Just wondering though: do the octaver, pitch effects, tuner and noise gate work properly with a bass on the full G-system ? They don't on the Nova below the open D.

Edited by francois31

[quote name='francois31' timestamp='1498636208' post='3325961']
already have the smaller Nova system and it's great. Bargain price here...

Just wondering though: do the octaver, pitch effects, tuner and noise gate work properly with a bass on the full G-system ? They don't on the Nova.
[/quote]

How odd! I've owned the Nova System before I upgraded to the G-System and never had any problems! The Octaver, much like the analogue equivalent tracks nicely - the pitch effects, especially detunes 'chorus' nicely - though I wouldn't try a three part harmony down the low end of the neck. I agree that the tuner doesn't like my low F# string (below B string) but on my basses (certainly 4 string) it is rock solid. There are few tuners that do like a low F# string fundamental anyway and in noisy environments, the 12th fret [i]harmonic[/i] is a way purer tone to send to any tuner, so I'd recommend using those instead. I've a few students who favour a low 'dub' bass sound with flat wounds or very little top end in their sound. Some tuners seem to struggle with this more than a nice 'new string' zingy sound full of rich top end.

Edited by dood

--- How odd! I've owned the Nova System before I upgraded to the G-System and never had any problems! The Octaver, much like the analogue equivalent tracks nicely - the pitch effects, especially detunes 'chorus' nicely -

I'm surprised with what you say with the octaver because I had also read on talkbass that some people had issues when going below the D (or equivalently 5th fret of A string). It works fine above that though. Maybe there's something I don't get right...

yes, agree small chorus-like detuning works. But for instance the harmonizer is not great, and if I start detuning by several tones I start to have problem with low notes just as with the octaver.

• 2 weeks later...

I have the original version (G2?) - it's excellent, certainly the effects are of studio quality, but this must be a massive leap forward. I'd love this but it's far beyond my modest effects needs. Worth watching the video in which TC try to destroy the unit by running over it with various forms of wheeled transport, and ultimately a tank. it appears to be roadworthy, to say the least.

I am amazed it is still here and wondering if people think the price is too high? For that reason I will welcome OFFERS - I am expecting to take (as I have already) a massive hit on the second hand value even though this using is as new (and as mentioned, the latest version with the IB mod & firmware verses the original version (there's loads of those on eBay and they should be cheaper!)

• 2 weeks later...