Why become a member? ×

Glockenklang Heart-Rock II ** SOLD
£850

Glockenklang Heart-Rock II amp, hugely powerful with massive headroom, 1000W at 2.7 ohms, 750W at 4 ohms, 400W at 8 ohms. Minimum 2.7 ohm load allows mixing cab impedances (i.e. you can use a 4 ohm and 8 ohm cab together). High quality head from a respected German maker.

Fitted in ply flightcase. Excellent overall condition, very slight marking above jack socket and on front panel as shown in photographs, probably from cables being stored in the front lid of the flightcase (not by me, I hasten to add!)

Can be tested/collected from GU23, just off the M25 near junction 10.

NOW SOLD

Edited by lowregisterhead

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

[quote name='TheGreek' timestamp='1500482099' post='3338170']
There's clearly no demand for this...page 3???..tell you what, drop it off at my place and I'll keep it warm for you...
[/quote]

:lol: Nice try! Like I said, make me an offer, I can only say no! ;)

I'd love to make an offer on this - unfortunately all my available cash is tied up with my build with Andyjr1515.

TBH I thought this would fly away - great bits kit by all accounts....hope you get a fair price for it.

[quote name='TheGreek' timestamp='1500930073' post='3341196']
I'd love to make an offer on this - unfortunately all my available cash is tied up with my build with Andyjr1515.

TBH I thought this would fly away - great bits kit by all accounts....hope you get a fair price for it.
[/quote]

Thanks - I live in hope!

[quote name='TheGreek' timestamp='1501761328' post='3347190']
This should have sold already - can't people read??

Have a bump..
[/quote]
[quote name='Dan Dare' timestamp='1501821292' post='3347537']

You could always buy it...
[/quote]

You have not read the thread. :D

I have the Blue Rock and it has cured my GAS for the last year. I assume this one would for others too.

[quote name='TheGreek' timestamp='1501867205' post='3347948']
I think DD has an issue with me posting on items that I appreciate and believe are good VFM - check, he's been doing it on a number of other threads.

Not sure why he's making it a personal crusade though.
[/quote]

I'm not. I've noticed that you tell us quite a few things are a bargain, that we ought to buy them and so on. Makes me wonder whether you are bigging up stuff for pals.

It feels personal, but if I'm mistaken I apologise..

Everybody I've spoken to has nothing but good things to say about Glockenklang and those that have been for sale here have all been at very reasonable prices. So much so that [i][b]I've actually bought the one that Nugget was selling[/b][/i]. I haven't had a chance to give it a good test but I'm confident that all I've heard is true, mostly because I trust the opinion of those who recommended it.

I'm confident that [u][b]when[/b][/u] this sells the new owner will be more than happy with what they bought and hopeful that the OP gets a fair price for what I'm told is an excellent piece of equipment.

I don't know Lowregisterhead personally, and I don't think I've had any dealings with him ([i]though again I could be mistaken[/i])...I'm just offering my opinion based on similar items I've seen elsewhere.

Yes, I must admit to bumping items which belong to people I've previously traded with, but I don't think I'm alone in this and as stated above these items are generally well priced, clean examples. If it helps the item sell, all the better. Hopefully good karma will spread.

If people trust my judgement they'll take my advice, if they don't they won't. Can't see what harm it does anybody - I don't mean this with any malice but if it bothers you, you can always block my contributions. Any of the Mods can explain how.

In the meantime, sorry if the thread got temporarily derailed but GLWTS...

Edited by TheGreek

I agree that Glockenlang equipment is of high quality - I almost bought a Steamhammer recently (it just lost out to an Aguilar AG700 in a side by side comparison). It appears from what you say that you may not have actually tried it yourself, but are going by what others say. Fair enough if you're purchasing for yourself, but how can you give "advice" to people on that basis, especially in so emphatic a fashion ("This should have sold already - can't people read?")?

I'm not bothered by your "contributions". However, if you venture them/put your head above the parapet, you shouldn't really complain if someone takes a light-hearted pot shot. Your tag line - "I value everybody's opinion - especially when it's the same as mine" - is revealing.

• 2 weeks later...