Why become a member? ×

2002 fender precision bass mexican. WITHDRAWN
£400

tommorichards

This is it. This is what you've been looking for. Stop looking. Seriously. Leo made this bass for everyone, for all styles and genres and looks. It literally is THE bass thats used on everything. Can do anything. Funk? gotcha. Jazz? of course. Hip hop? you betcha. Nu metal you ask? Dam straight. Dubstep? Wubba dubba dub dub. Rock? Are you kidding me? I'm not even going to dignify that with an answer. Mariache? It's straight from mexico, so it grew up in a factory surrounded by the stuff. Thats in the paint, free of charge. treble on, rock the funk out, treble off, get the next soul train.

Anyway, thats THE bass. THIS bass has specific details you probably wish to know, you shrewd purchaser you. Alright, so, to start off with. Its wine red. Not too common, not too rare, perfect for a human like you. Rosewood board. Standard. And thats even been oiled with oil squeezed from a dunlop lemon, don't ask how they grow them, i don't know, but it works. Got that sexy mexican kinda maid pickup that you see everywhere. You want to upgrade that to EMG, Nordstrand, vintage Wizard? You go right ahead, this baby is yours.

See those chrome things? They're covers, and they come attached to the bass. They hide the messy details so all you need to do is play away and don't give a second thought to whats underneath them, if you so choose. Knobs and pots are 100% factory. Thats how they used them in the 50's, no messing around, so they're literally ready to go. Intonation? You don't need to know anything about that as its all done for you. That off white pickguard with the weird whiter outlines? Those were stickers that peeled off when the bass created notes that rumbled the dick off them. Change it if you want, as previously stated, its yours to send into space.

You're worried about the bass hitting things while moving and breaking someones nose? Don't even fret, it comes with a study as balls hardcase. It found a companion in the Stagg case along its travels into my arms, and the two have been inseperable ever since. I know, i know, are there any marks on the bass. Of course there are a few, its been played. Not kept in a glass case all its life. If its not got marks, then theres a reason its not been played.

So there you have it. You have found what you're looking for. A beautiful Precision bass, from mexico with love.

TL:DR

2002 mexican Fender Precision bass w/ chrome covers and stagg hardcase. £400, Wirral based.

Edited by tommorichards

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...