Why become a member? ×

Hello fom Merseyside

tedred59

HI there my name is Ted and i'm from just outside Liverpool...started playing guitar at 15 and progressed on to bass at about 19 when the bass player in the band I was in quit a week before our first gig so I learnt the root notes of every song we were doing to get us through the show...the rest is history as I've been playing bass ever since and still love playing it..I have 2 Fender Jazz Basses,a Fender Precision bass,Aria pro 2 Classic bass and a lovely Epihone Thunderbird bass with Gibson pick ups in...I mainly play through a 600 watt Mag Evo Ashdown head coupled with either a 2x10 rootmaster cab and 1x15 Ashdown Toneman cab or sometimes I hook it up to a 4x10 Ashdown cab I have depending on the venue me and my band are playing at.....virtually been out gigging with several bands for nearly 40 years now all round the country playing many different genres of music covers and original numbers but my favourite has always been Blues/Rock....keep rocking folks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...