Why become a member? ×

Digitech RP360 - £80 on amazon

Earbrass

[quote name='Earbrass' timestamp='1495269156' post='3302531']
It says "temporarily out of stock" on the site - as it did when I ordered mine on Tuesday - but mine is being delivered today. Bargain!
[/quote]

And...?

[quote name='JapanAxe' timestamp='1495752885' post='3306409']
And...?
[/quote]

Pretty awesome :) . Sadly its arrival coincided with having my music room redecorated, so all my gear has been piled up in another room and not very accessible, but I've been giving it a good run through its paces this morning and I have to say I am very impressed. Works great with guitar and bass and plays nicely with my Yamaha FC-7 expression pedal. These days I am only playing out with acoustic instruments, so this is just for the much-despised "bedroom noodling" and for recording when I get the studio set up again. All the amp models and fx I am ever likely to want/need, looper, drum patterns (though you can't use the looper and the drums at the same time for some reason). Very tweakable - you can move the order of fx in the chain, add and remove fx (up to 10 at once), assign any 3 to the footswitches in stombox mode, etc etc. USB interface for recording, headphone out, aux in (both on mini jacks). Solidly built. No on/off switch though. At £80 I can't think of a reason not to buy one if you're in the market for a multi-fx.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that I wasn't too impressed with the tuner - it's too sensitive and the little arrow whizzes up and down while the note is still ringing, making it very difficult to be precise, but I'm happy to tune by ear at home, and I have a pitch black tuner anyway so not a big deal for me.

Edited by Earbrass

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Earbrass' timestamp='1495881708' post='3307277']

Pretty awesome :) . Sadly its arrival coincided with having my music room redecorated, so all my gear has been piled up in another room and not very accessible, but I've been giving it a good run through its paces this morning and I have to say I am very impressed. Works great with guitar and bass and plays nicely with my Yamaha FC-7 expression pedal. These days I am only playing out with acoustic instruments, so this is just for the much-despised "bedroom noodling" and for recording when I get the studio set up again. All the amp models and fx I am ever likely to want/need, looper, drum patterns (though you can't use the looper and the drums at the same time for some reason). Very tweakable - you can move the order of fx in the chain, add and remove fx (up to 10 at once), assign any 3 to the footswitches in stombox mode, etc etc. USB interface for recording, headphone out, aux in (both on mini jacks). Solidly built. No on/off switch though. At £80 I can't think of a reason not to buy one if you're in the market for a multi-fx.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that I wasn't too impressed with the tuner - it's too sensitive and the little arrow whizzes up and down while the note is still ringing, making it very difficult to be precise, but I'm happy to tune by ear at home, and I have a pitch black tuner anyway so not a big deal for me.
[/quote]

Do you hook it up as interface to PC. I'm after a di guitar pedal for recording as I don't get on recording guitar straight into focusrite.

[quote name='SH73' timestamp='1497095619' post='3315822']
Do you hook it up as interface to PC. I'm after a di guitar pedal for recording as I don't get on recording guitar straight into focusrite.
[/quote]

Haven't tried it yet, but yes, you can do that. Will give it a go when I get my studio back together (probably later this week).

You can see the full manual (you don't get a paper copy with the unit!) [url="https://3e7777c294b9bcaa5486-bc95634e606bab3d0a267a5a7901c44d.ssl.cf2.rackcdn.com/product_documents/documents/1822_1394663351/RP360-RP360XP_Manual_5041674-B_original.pdf"]here[/url].

Edited by Earbrass

• 2 weeks later...