Why become a member? ×

Marcus Miller V7 hardcase

Hey,

I recently picked up one of these basses (the 5 string V7) and I'm really happy with it, but I just have it in an old soft bag which I'm a little nervous about throwing in the back of a van. I was wondering if anyone else has this bass and has found a good hardcase that fits it well? Any advice appreciated.

Cheers,
Jonathan

I don't have one, but before all the Hiscox recommendations come in (and rightly so) try find one to try for size before buying. They're a fraction too short for two different 5 string jazzes I've tried.
I like the Gator GPE TSA too.

I'm updating this for future reference, in case anyone is doing their homework

The Gator case is awful. It's the flimsiest excuse for a hardcase I've ever seen. It's actually kind of funny that they put a TSA lock on there!

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='talkinganimals' timestamp='1495288875' post='3302742']
Hey,

I recently picked up one of these basses (the 5 string V7) and I'm really happy with it, but I just have it in an old soft bag which I'm a little nervous about throwing in the back of a van. I was wondering if anyone else has this bass and has found a good hardcase that fits it well? Any advice appreciated.

Cheers,
Jonathan
[/quote]

hey Jonathan

what did you go for? I have a similar dilemma with my Sire v7 5 string... I want yo fly with it in the hold tho... hiscox large bass looks possible... I'm also thinking SKB but haven't really got the money for the 270£ one which gets a lot of praise...