Why become a member? ×

Anyone own a Bergantino HD212?

Dood

I've been really happy with my Bergantino B|Amp that again came out with me last night and delivered the proverbial goods at a gig. I guess I'm just intrigued and would like to know what people who own the HD212 thought about 'em. (Other than of course being heavier than the HDN and CN equivalents!)

I used to own one, tons of low end oomph, quite smooth compared to Jims neo cabs, obscene volume and relatively heavy😁
They don't come up for sale much as Mark struggled to sell them due to the weight, if you get chance to buy one then give it go, you won't be disappointed.

We never had a 212 in the shop but sold a few 112 and 210 versions.

I really liked them personally but the weight was too much for my poor old back :(

Lots of low end and punchier than the new versions whilst still retaining that great Bergantino tone :)

Build quality is, of course, exemplary!

[quote name='jay-syncro' timestamp='1496096184' post='3308813']
I've got a HD210, sounds great and is a breeze to move around
[/quote]

I guess that would make a cool stack with an HD210!

Got CN212. Love it! The tone and the sheer volume output is next to none. Been using it with various bands from heavy rock with two 412 Marshall amps and cabs to my 5 piece wedding band. it just delivers.

I just want to get 112 for home or smaller gig venues.

I used to play two Bergantino 112AE neo cabs which together are almost the same as a 212. Great punchy sound and easy to transport and carry in two small cabs. I eventually went back to using a HT112ER and EX112ER ceramic loaded cabs (HD112 are the latest version of these). Although heavier than the neo cabs the ceramics just sound more powerful than the AEs.
I also have two Bergantino HD210 cabs that are immense. I would recommend using multiple small manageable cabs rather than a single bigger heavy cab.