Why become a member? ×

Squier CV JAZZ w Nordstrand NJ4's - SOLD
£350

woolf

A 2010 CV Jazz - all original except for modified electronics, namely a pair of Nordstrand NJ4's and CTS pots with cloth wiring for an authentic vintage vibe.

This is a great sounding Jazz, you'll likely be aware that these are generally well reviewed and respected for offering outstanding value for money. This one is in good condition - there are signs of wear, the bass has some light scratching in various places, but mainly on the rear of the body, the control plate is also a little discoloured in places. The fretboard is lightly scratched in places where a previous owner over-enthusiasticaly cleaned it i'm guessing.

Weight - 4.05 KG

I will include the original pickups and electronics (all wired up, see photos) in the sale, along with the original finger / thumb rest and knobs - (the original knobs don't fit over the larger CTS shafts).

No bag or case but this will be packaged very securely in a guitar box. Collection or trial in Cardiff more than welcome.

If someone is interested - I would be willing to negotiate a lower price without the NJ4's installed.

Cheers,

Graeme

Edited by woolf