Why become a member? ×

WITHDRAWN Ibanez SDGR 500 WITHDRAWN
£225

Pestie

This is my excellent Ibby SR 500 in lightweight Mahogany. I bought this from alyctes in Spring last year when I needed something light after a serious illness. This was very kindly delivered to my door.

The bass looks, plays, and sounds amazingly but you already know that if you are looking at this ad. There are a couple of little marks but they won't photograph. The neck is straight and fast and this is a pleasure to play and I would think could cover any genre you wanted to play. The action is low and there are no buzzes or flat spots.

The only issue with this bass is that the plastic hinge on the battery box is broken. I have just put a piece of sellotape over it and it has been gigged without any problem. [b](I've just sent for a replacement battery box and it's on the way from USA).[/b]

I live near Chipping Norton and I would prefer collection if possible because there is no case or gig bag with this. However I am happy to post well packed at the buyers expense and risk.

Thanks for looking

Mike (Pestie)

Pics asap[attachment=245786:Ibanez SDGR 500 005.JPG][attachment=245787:Ibanez SDGR 500 006.JPG][attachment=245788:Ibanez SDGR 500 007.JPG]

Edited by Pestie

I thought it would sell quickly too :o

I had one of these, they are absolutely brilliant basses for that sort of money.
Lightweight, comfortable to play, super fast neck, great build quality and superb range of sounds from great Bartolini pickups & electrics....

There, it surely must sell now ;)

If anyone is in two minds about buying this just go for it!

I had the exact same bass and if you're looking for a light weight bass with a thin neck then nobody makes them better than ibanez in this price range.

BARGAIN!