Why become a member? ×

## Sold ## FS/FT Barefaced Vintage (2x15) Silver Cloth - £450
£450

Deedee

Hi all

This is the very same BF Vintage that is advertised lower down this page (to be fair to Lee, he's now in the states and in all the rush has forgotten to mark it as sold). I believe Lee purchased it from another member on here a few years back.

I jumped on this in a fit of impulse buying the other night after another cab I was interested in was withdrawn. As such, I was a little hasty and although this does well and truly tick the 'Bigger Cab' box, to be honest it's a little too big for my needs.

These cabs are from the Barefaced 1st generation and as such, there's not a huge amount of information to be found online. They were (I believe) designed to be wide enough to sit a traditional valve amp on without the dreaded overhang! The silver cloth adds to the vintage look. I've shown a pic with my rack-cased Trace SMX on top so you can get an idea of the size.

It's in good condition with a few small chips here and there. There's also a scrape on the bottom at the back between the wheels. A couple of the handle screws have also been changed at some point.

DIMENSIONS
39" high x 24" wide x 13.5" deep 99cm x 61cm x 34cm

WEIGHT
46lbs / 21kg
SENSITIVITY
102dB - Loud, really really LOUD!
USABLE FREQUENCY RANGE
31Hz - 4kHz
RECOMMENDED AMP POWER
100-1200W RMS
MAXIMUM OUTPUT
131.5dB - matches or betters any 8x10", 4x12" or 2x15"
IMPEDANCE
4 ohms

It's lightweight, Sounds massive and comes with a Roqsolid cover.

Possible trades - another (slightly smaller) lightweight, efficient cab with cash either way, preferably 4 ohm as it'll be a one cab solution I'm after e.g.

Genz Benz NeoX 212 (Mk 2)
Tecamp 2x12
Or possibly another 1x15

This is a definite collection or meet up only I'm afraid. I'm in South Yorkshire but do enjoy a motorway meet up. It's for sale at the price I've just paid for it which I still believe is an absolute steal.

Many thanks

Edited by Deedee