Why become a member? ×

***SOLD*** MEC 3 Band Preamp, 18V with Pots for Passive Pickups
£50

This is the MEC 3 band from a 93 Warwick, 18V with both battery clips and comes with pots (vol/bal with Push Pull Active/Passive, single Mid pot and another stacked Bass/Treb pot), also has a double battery holder.

All works fine, obviously some re soldering required when refitting, would be ideal for anyone looking to switch over a warwick from active to passive pickups, i just bought a new set of the opposite from Warwick and my bank balance is not looking so good anymore!

I also have some Passive Barts to fit a Warwick thumb 4 which i will happily do a deal on with this.

[b]£50 Including Shipping[/b]

[attachment=246256:IMG_3443.JPG][attachment=246257:IMG_3444.JPG][attachment=246258:IMG_3445.JPG]

Edited by Bearfist

That is the image, full-size. I think you need to look at how you take the pictures. You need to look at the camera settings and get it to take higher resolution images. It's possible your camera/phone is set to take small images for posting on Farcebook etc.

Once you have bigger pictures, you'd also do well to get them up-loaded to Flikr or Photobucket and then use sharing links from those and post them here that way. Edited by Grangur