Why become a member? ×

SFXsound Custom Switch for guitar, bass and doublenecks, with effect loop crossover/splitter
£300

The Twickerman

[color=#1D2129][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=4]Hello folks,[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#1D2129][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=4]For sale: this is a bespoke multi-function pedal of any use to players of bass and guitar or guitar/bass double necks.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#1D2129][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=4]It has a stereo input for a guitar/bass doubleneck and a mono input for regular guitar or bass. It has two outputs - one for a guitar amp, one for bass.[/size][/font][/color]
[indent=1]
[attachment=246334:18555988_10155529725921844_1036406688425490944_n.jpg][/indent]

[color=#1D2129][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=4]One foot switch will route the selected instrument to the appropriate amp. The status of this switch is indicated by the colour of the associated led.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#1D2129][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=4]It also features a shared effect loop. There is a bypass footswitch on the loop and a status led.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#1D2129][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=4]And there's more! If you plug in a mono instrument, there is a crossover that can be engaged to split the signal between two amps. In this case the bass/guitar selector selects which half goes through the effects loop. The frequency of the crossover is adjustable by the knob. Status of the crossover is indicated by the adjacent led. Try this with a bass and put a flanger on one half of the signal for insane piano-like sounds![/size][/font][/color]

[color=#1D2129][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=4]The stereo input expects a cable wired tip=guitar, ring=bass.[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#1D2129][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=4]The pedal was a custom build. All of the switching uses relays.[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#1D2129][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=4]I'm selling it as I've gone for a Boss ES-8.[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#1D2129][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=4]I hope I don't regret this![/size][/font][/color]

[color=#1D2129][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]£8 to post this one.[/font][/color]

Edited by The Twickerman

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...