Why become a member? ×

Nine Volt Home Run Compressor pedal (boxed - mint)
£75

The Twickerman

Another pedal surplus to requirements. And it's a peach - as rare as hens' teeth as well - and a bit of a bargain.

£75 (trades and PX considered). £6 to post.

Here's a stock photo. Mine's mint and boxed.

[indent=1][attachment=246342:Capture.JPG][/indent]

Here's what's been written about the thing:-

[indent=1][i][color=#666666]For electric guitarist the compressor is confusing effect. Indeed, the effect of the compressor does not make for a "showy" effect. In fact, the compressor, even with it's seemingly "no effect" sound, it is an essential ingredient to lay the foundation of your guitar tone.[/color]

[color=#666666]The modern player needs is a "natural" compressor, easy to understand the effect at the same time. This is a compressor that can be used in simple set up. A high-end studio compressors at its base, the 1927 Home Run King Comp. achieves the quality that goes beyond the boundaries of guitar pedal.[/color]

[color=#666666]A compressor is used to vary the density of the tone. The principle is close to the distortion effects such as overdrive, in a sense one might say "distort not strain system".[/color]
[color=#666666]The effected sound is that of increased sustain, and even out the intensity of the all the notes, making it easier to handle the tones when playing the guitar.[/color]

[color=#666666]1927 HOME RUN KING COMP. Is equipped with an LED that shows the compressor working and an additional LED to indicate the unit is ON/OFF/ to determine at a glance if the compressor is applied to the sound. The tone of the compressor itself is very natural, and with the 1 job EQ you can still control the full range of the effect, and correct t's tonality. [/color]

[color=#666666]In addition, 1927 HOME RUN KING COMP., Even compared to many other compressors, it is a low noise i masterpiece. It's three knob simple configuration is simple to operate.[/color][/i]

[color=#666666]Current consumption: 17.5mA[/color]
[color=#666666]Input impedance: 500k ohm[/color]
[color=#666666]Output impedance: 10k ohm[/color]
[color=#666666]Power: 9V Battery or DC 9V Center Negative[/color]
[color=#666666]True Bypass[/color][/indent]

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...