Why become a member? ×

Pope Flexcore 2.1st Onboard Preamp (TRADED)
£215

Not often you see these in the UK...

This is the second of Mike Pope's preamps I have imported into the UK. To do so costs just under £300.

TRADE OPTION: Bartolini NTMB (5 knob) + cash my way

Yes, they are expensive, but boy do they kick donkey! Just about every sound imaginable can be produced from this 4 band preamp. It's a beast! AND this one's never been used!!

It has:

-a HUGE bridge pickup tone! Pope is not kidding when he says it's the fattest finger sound around.
-volume (active/passive push/pull)
-blend
-bass cut and boost
-treble cut and boost
-high mids and low mids cut and boost
-killswitch (I love the killswitch :) )

My favourite, and the most useful features I've found are the mid options and the killswitch. If you have to turn pages a lot and gather music from off the floor, out of pads, from behind your ears etc. the killswitch is fantastic for just cutting everything, so you can bash your guitar around all you want and not have the entire band/audience turn and stare at you. The mid options are absolutely brilliant for attenuation in a new room. Having control over both high and low mids can really dramatically bring you out in the mix in any boomy, muddy horrible room.

It sounds fantastic, and if you're going for a Fodera like sound, this is about as close as you're gonna get.

PICS -------->>>> https://www.dropbox.com/sh/bjeiwh2w0uz8bvx/AACzuY0ocH6VxKW_cS8BsNl7a?dl=0

Edited by whentbass

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...