Why become a member? ×

Npd tc mimiq doubler now with demo

0175westwood29

Used this at practice tonight! Man this sounds great just thickens everything and having control over how tight the tracks are really does give tonal options, and have to say being able to add 3 dubs on top of your dry sounds huge when using drive

Demo coming soon!

Edited by 0175westwood29

[quote name='Johnny Wishbone' timestamp='1496914791' post='3314634']
Is this the one that Rabea Massaad used on his recent Tool "Sounds Like" video? Cos it sounded sheeite on that, so I'll be looking forward to the AndyBassist video with great interest!
[/quote]

yep the same one, for me this is all about drive, its very cool in the mix hopefully i can get it sounding right in the demo.

will also thanks to some ideas ive seen put it after an octave up aswell.

andy

• 1 month later...

Just got one of these also. It really has to be used in stereo to get the full effect, you're missing out if just running it into a mono bass rig.

I've just been messing with some Royal Blood type sounds splitting the signal into a Whammy -> Joyo American Sound -> TC Mimiq. With the bass mixed dead centre and the fake guitar occupying a stereo spread courtesy of the Mimiq, it sounds flipping massive. Send that to a PA and there's no need to run additional guitar amps!