Why become a member? ×

SOLD Akai MiniAK virtual analogue synthesiser
£200

Up for grabs is my excellent condition Akai Miniak 3 octave synth. This was bought for an 80s tribute project as it was ideal has it has great early 80s synth models - particularly the Korg models which were great for Ultravox covers.

Sadly I'm no longer part of this project and it seems a crime to let this keyboard sit in my man cave in its case. The keyboard comes in a great condition SKB semi-hard case which, as you can see from the pic is a great fit. I'm looking for £200 with the SKB case; I'd prefer pick up or close meet up but would be prepared to courier if the buyer arranges this and is adequately insured.

Below is the website blurb on this iconic little keyboard.

The MINIAK is a powerful performance and production synthesizer. The MINIAK empowers creative musicians with phrase and step sequencing, a built-in drum machine/rhythm sequencer, an arpeggiator, a 40-band vocoder, stereo effects, and a virtual analog synth engine developed in partnership with the world-class Alesis synth team. While the compact, portable synth shines on stage, the MINIAK is also at home in the production studio delivering 24-bit audio resolution.

The MINIAK puts up to eight multi-timbral voices at your fingertips, each with three oscillators. You can create interesting and unique sounds and take advantage of the more-than-600 preset sounds and store up to 1,000 programs in the MINIAK. The synth also has two multi-mode filters, three envelope generators, two LFOs, stereo effects, and a 40-band vocoder. On top of all of this sound-melding power, the MINIAK has a comprehensive sequencer with step and dynamic real time phrase sequencing, a drum machine/rhythm sequencer, and an arpeggiator to aid in creating the landscapes and textures you’re after.

Rounding out this complete instrument are high-resolution, 24-bit balanced 1/4" inputs and outputs. The MINIAK has a 37-key semi-weighted keyboard with velocity sensitivity for all-in-one performance. It can also be used as a sound source for MPCs, computer software, and keyboards via MIDI.

- See more at: http://www.akaipro.com/product/miniak#sthash.oXPxK09K.dpuf

Edited by martthebass