Why become a member? ×

FS FT Custom De Gier DeGier BeBop 70's Be Bop 70's in JHJ Configuration Marcus Miller
£2000

harrybgoode

[color=#1D2129]I'm selling for gigging inactivity, custom instrument made on my specifications in 2016 by one of Europe's best luthiers: Sander de Gier.[/color]
[color=#1D2129]In the words of the Dutch wizard ([/color][url="http://www.degierguitars.com/portfolio-items/bebop-70s-natural/"]http://www.degierguitars.com/portfolio-i…/bebop-70s-natural/[/url][color=#1D2129]): "This is the überkill slapbass! The added MM pickup makes this a tone monster. Our own Preamp makes it fat and crispy. With black pearl blockinlays. For Enrico Buono from Naples ".[/color]
[color=#1D2129]This instrument was conceived as a hybrid between a Marcus Mille[/color]r and the Atelier Z JHJ-189 employed by Francis Hylton of Incognito: the end result is impressive. The Vanderkley Preamp guarantees the typical Miller slap sound in JJ configuration, but it's the MM pickup that really "converted" me: a granitic wall of sound. It's my "working" bass, for every situation where it's necessary to cut the mix as butter. It simply excels in the HJ (Bridge J) combination and in the use as a Musicman. Currently it mounts Delano JMVC 4 FE / M2 pickups, as well as JJ, and MC 4 AL / V4, all with 9.5 mm poles.

[font=inherit][size=4][font=inherit][font=inherit]The Vanderkley Preamp guarantees the typical Miller slap sound in JJ configuration, but it's the MM pickup that really "converted" me: a granitic wall of sound. It's my "working" bass, for every situation where it's necessary to cut the mix as butter. It simply excels in the HJ (Bridge J) combination and in the use as a Musicman. Currently it mounts Delano JMVC 4 FE / M2 pickups, as well as JJ, and MC 4 AL / V4, all with 9.5 mm poles.
The bass was paid a grand total of 2750 euros, adding the pickups we are over 3000€. I have all the receipts, and the guarantee documents, which I can send you privately I sell at 2000 including shipping everywhere in the EU. A bass from Sander today requires at least a year of waiting and in JHJ combination it’s a unique piece in the world at a bargain price.
Specifications are as follows:
Body: Ash
Neck: Maple
Fretboard: Maple
Pickups: Delano JMVC 4 FE / M2 (JJ) and Delano MC 4 AL / V4 (H)
Bridge: Black Custom De Gier / ETS
Tuners: Black Hipshot Ultralight w / D-Tuner on E string
Controls: Neck J Vol, H Vol, Bridge J Vol, Dual Capacitor Tone, Bass (boost only 12db max @ 30Hz), treble (boost only 9db max @ 8kHz)
Color: Natural
Pickguard: Black
For offers and more information I’m at your disposal.
Enrico
+393285821917 (also WhatsApp)
[email protected][/font][/font][/size][/font]

[font=inherit][/font]
[font=inherit][/font]
[font=inherit][/font]

Edited by harrybgoode

Oh no Enrico! But then again, ohhh yeah! What a bass!!

Sander De Gier makes some incredible instruments. Anyone considering this can be assured of the most excellent in craftsmanship, and a fantastic sounding bass. Get some De Gier in your life!!

Edited by whentbass

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • ped locked this topic