Why become a member? ×

(SOLD) Markbass Rig, Little Mark III, STD102HF, STD104HF ( Price Drop £900)
£950

Del Fletch

[color="#ff0000"][size=6][b][u]SOLD[/u][/b][/size][/color]

Price Drop
NOW
£900

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Fellow Basschatters.[/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]The time has come to part ways with my beloved Markbass rig which I’ve owned for the past 6 years. Amp has a few marks here and there on the case, these were done pre ownership as I’ve always carried it around from day one in a flight case which is included in the sale, front of amp is clean. Cabs all good with no rips or tears and come with Roqsolid covers. All leads also included in the sale. Everything all works as it should and it has never let me down. I've not used it for some time now as I downsized a few months ago and it's just sitting here going to waste so someone might as well have the use of it.[/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]£950 which I think is a fair and good price for the whole rig[/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Sale only not looking for any trades.[/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Collection only from Brandon Suffolk or willing to deliver/ meet up for fuel cost with in 60 mile ish radius of Brandon[/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Specs below....[/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Little Mark III Head [/font][b][color=#333333][font=Arial, sans-serif] [/font][/color][/b][color=#333333][font=Arial, sans-serif]500Watt @ 4 ohms / 300Watt @ 8 ohms[/font][/color]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]STD 102HF 400Watt 8 Ohm [/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]STD 104HF 800Watt 8 Ohm[/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Any question please ask.[/font]
[font=Arial, sans-serif]Cheers[/font]
Del

Edited by Del Fletch

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...