Why become a member? ×

Ibanez RGR621 - New and rare reverse headstock/ hardtail custom guitar from Japan
£875

*** Every model is unique because the wood grain on the tops vary so much! (This is a library picture, proper photos to come if there is interest)

I had to import this one myself as they are not for sale over in European shops. This is an absolute top of the range and very cool electric guitar; yet another item I am very sad to be letting go.

I'll do some really good pictures when I'm out in the sun, but for now here's the specifications:

[color=#000000][font=Meiryo, sans-serif][size=3][indent=1]neck type:1pc Hard Maple neck[/size][/font][/color][/indent]
[color=#000000][font=Meiryo, sans-serif][size=3][indent=1]body:Ash[/size][/font][/color][/indent]
[color=#000000][font=Meiryo, sans-serif][size=3][indent=1]fretboard : Wenge[/size][/font][/color][/indent]
[color=#000000][font=Meiryo, sans-serif][size=3][indent=1]bridge:Gibraltar Standard II[/size][/font][/color][/indent]
[color=#000000][font=Meiryo, sans-serif][size=3][indent=1]neck pickup:Quantam(H) neck[/size][/font][/color][/indent]
[color=#000000][font=Meiryo, sans-serif][size=3][indent=1]Bridge pickup:Quantam(H) bridge[/size][/font][/color][/indent]
[color=#000000][font=Meiryo, sans-serif][size=3][indent=1]hardware color:Black[/size][/font][/color][/indent]
[color=#000000][font=Meiryo, sans-serif][size=3][indent=1]strings:.010~.046 Round Wound(D'Addario EXL110)[/size][/font][/color][/indent]
[color=#000000][font=Meiryo, sans-serif][size=3][indent=1]Factory tuning:1D,2A,3F,4C,5G,6C[/size][/font][/color][/indent]

[color=#000000][font=Meiryo, sans-serif][size=3][indent=1]As you can see, these guitars are designed for tuning down but sound even better than a normal equivalent guitar when up in standard tuning! (I've been using it in both with no trouble at all. The neck really is rock solid, as you'd expect from such a guitar.)[/size][/font][/color][/indent]

[color=#000000][font=Meiryo, sans-serif][size=3][indent=1]Shipping is possible and will be extra on top to be covered by buyer. Collection is a much better choice![/size][/font][/color][/indent]

[quote]

[color=#000000][font=Meiryo, sans-serif][size=3]RG621XW adopts the flow of the previous SRG-EX1, ash body, adopting the winged fingerboard model.[/size][/font][/color][color=#000000][font=Meiryo, sans-serif][size=3] [/size][/font][/color][color=#000000][font=Meiryo, sans-serif][size=3]This time we installed a Gotoh locking type peg, making possible a tighter sound makeup.[/size][/font][/color][color=#000000][font=Meiryo, sans-serif][size=3] [/size][/font][/color][color=#000000][font=Meiryo, sans-serif][size=3]The distinctive DNF (Dark Night Frost) finish which is characterized by white top and back black is also a brilliant image.[/size][/font][/color]

[/quote]

There is a similar model on eBay at the moment described as worn for £987 +VAT +Customs +Handling Charges. This is therefore, as I plan, a daft price for a quick sale.