Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Aguilar DB115
£495

Oldman

I am offering this immaculate Aguilar DB115 for outright sale or partial trade plus cash my way.

I took in a partial trade myself from this 'ear forum and was assured that it had languished in a studio for the last three years from new with hardly an outing. It will come complete with the Aguilar Cover in itself worth a few bob! and looks unused. I tried it with my Head and it delivers an amazing low B, crumpy, almost compressed.

I love the 'Old Vibe' no tweeter

This is what Aguilar say:

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]This cabinet was designed to have great low end extension but with the punchy midrange that is the signature sound of the DB cabinet line. This combination makes the DB 115 full enough to reproduce the low end of a multi-string instrument while being focused enough to accomodate all playing styles. The DB 115 is one of the few 15's on the market that makes a good stand alone cabinet or you can pair it up with either the DB 210 or DB 410 for a very powerful full range rig.[/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]The Specs are[/font]
[attachment=247556:Specs.JPG]
The snaps :
[attachment=247553:Aguilar DB115 Front 2.JPG]
[attachment=247554:Aguilar DB115 Front.JPG]
[attachment=247555:Aguilar Rear Plate.JPG]

My only reason for looking to move this cab to a more deserving home is the weight, my SWL is max 15Kg's, this is twice that, it has castors that help but that final lift into and out of the Motor will crease me. So, it has to go.

Prices are circa £900.00 for new with an additional £70 or so for the cover.

Grab a bargain, I will meet up half way 60/70 Miles for me, could courier but! its heavy and would be expensive.

Partial Trades, try me, but cash will be more appreciated than a trade :rolleyes:

Edited by Oldman