Why become a member? ×

Eagles and Timothy B Schmidt

Geek99

I Can't Tell You Why is one of my favourite Eagles tracks of all time. Very smooth. Have you seen the Eagles documentary on Netflix? It's about 3 hours 7 minutes long and worth every second. It must be available on DVD too I'm sure. So good.

[quote name='CameronJ' timestamp='1498058201' post='3322275']
It could well be the same one. When watching on Netflix it seemed to end prematurely - credits rolling etc - then after a few seconds with a blank screen "part 2" began. It was all formatted as one long stream though.
[/quote]

I started watching this last night actually, really enjoying it. Eagles were my dad's favourite band when I was a kid in the '70s so their music soundtracked my childhood.

I managed to get to the two hour point at about 1am this morning, just the one to go now ☺

[quote name='Paul S' timestamp='1498377584' post='3324106']
If you ever hear him play fretless on New York Minute, originally played by Pino on the recording, he absolutely masters it.
[/quote]

...part from a teeny bit of wonky intonation on the intro to the HFO version, which sets my teeth on edge whenever I hear it :-)

He' a great player, though. They were lucky to have him & Randy.