Why become a member? ×

Fender Deluxe Dimension V - HH
£900

jamusbass

The five-string American Deluxe Dimension Bass V HH is a phenomenal instrument, with an ash body in the completely new Dimension shape and featuring a comfortable asymmetrical neck heel. Its maple neck is crafted with a great-feeling asymmetrical "C"-shaped profile, Posiflex graphite neck support rods, a convenient heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel, smooth hand-rubbed oil finish and five-bolt neck plate. The compound-radius (9.5"-14") maple fingerboard has 21 medium jumbo frets and a bone nut.

Its dual Dimension Bass humbucking pickups are both powerful and nuanced, and its five-way switching, 18-volt onboard preamp, three-band active EQ (center-detented treble, mid and bass boost/cut) and master volume deliver remarkable tonal versatility with any degree of muscle and finesse. Other premium features include a three-ply parchment pickguard, knurled chrome control knobs, five-saddle Fender Hi-Mass bridge, vintage-style tuners with tapered shafts and a four-over/one-under configuration, and locking strap buttons.

Spec:

Active preamp:18 V with active 3-band
Radius:9.5" - 14"
Fret size:Medium-jumbo
Number of frets:21
Inlays:Dot
Nut material:Bone
Nut width:1.825" (46.35mm)

I've tried to highlight any marks on the body and neck in the pictures. The 'G' tuning peg has some marks on it (see picture). The bass is in what I deem to be good
condition with only minor signs of wear.

Comes with Deluxe hard-case

I've got loads more pictures, but, I can't seem to upload them. PM me for more
Pics if you're interested.

Located in Central Scotland,

Willing to package the the living daylights out the bass and send via courier at buyers expense.