Why become a member? ×

**NOW SOLD** - Schroeder 410L - side firing model 4ohm 1200w
£360

jembullo

Hello folks,

I've decided to let my lovely Schroeder 410 L cab go, mainly due to lack of use these days as I just don't need a cab with this much power for the venues I play.

It's in lovely condition, with no real visible imperfections, and comes with the carpet covering as opposed to the tolex / painted finish. It's probably the loudest 4x10 I've ever played through, it can really put out some low bottom end, but remains lovely and punchy. It's an easy one man carry due to its rather compact stature mostly due to the space saved by the side firing speakers.

It does NOT come with a cover I'm afraid.

I've supplied a link to a file share where you can view some photos of the actual cab.
[url="https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_sSpicM-j7HRTBWYVBQRlZlMlk"]https://drive.google...RTBWYVBQRlZlMlk[/url]

I'd prefer collection tbh but would consider shipping in the UK if the buyer arranges it.

Located in Stroud, Glos

Spec:-
[color=#333333]Drivers: 4x10" custom cast frame neodiym woofer Horns: Selenium HDT150 (Horn is fully adjustable) Inputs: 1/4" and speakon in/out Frequency Responce: 40 hz - 18 khz Impedance: 4 or 8 Ohms (I have 4 Ohm version) Watts: 1200 Watts RMS Maximum Desibels: 103dp SPL@1W/1M Weight: 58 lbs / 26,4 Kgs Dimension: 23,5"W x23,5"H x16"D[/color]

Edited by jembullo

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

[quote name='The GroovyPlucker' timestamp='1505238091' post='3370462']
would've been all over this if I hadn't got my barefaced, good cab at a good price, GLWTS
[/quote]
Cheers buddy, it is a great cab, my RetroTwo10 is doing a fine job for most my gigs so this doesn't really get a look in these days