Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Mods please lock. Epifani UL110 lightweight bass cab
£260

Marc S

Epifani 1x10 lightweight bass cab. You don't see these come up for sale in the UK very often! The new price on these is only likely to increase. Fed up of lugging massive, heavy bass cabs around? Think you can't get much volume from a small cabinet? - Think Again!

These are the best 1x10 bass cabs I've ever heard. Top quality, very lightweight, powerful, and capable of a huge range of tones. The tweeter on this cab is amazingly controllable.
I'm only selling this cab cos I've tweaked my flexible rig, and I have another of these cabs - which is going nowhere.
I've played smaller & medium sized gigs using just this cab. If you doubt it's volume & power handling, come & give it a whirl..

Comes with a plastic (home-made) cover, which does the job
In great condition, hardly any wear on the fabric covering.
Pair this cab with a 1x12" or a 1x15" and save your back :)

Specifications
• 10" cast aluminum frame speaker with neodymium driver
• 100W RMS tweeter
• Light strong Italian poplar cab
• 1/4" phono/Neutrik SpeakOn connectors
• High-grade electronic components
• Heavy-duty fabric covering
• Corner protectors
• Top handle
• Sensitivity: 99dB SPL @ 1w 1m
• Frequency Response: 45Hz - 16kHz
• Power Rating: 250W RMS (600W Peak)
• 8 ohms
• Suggested wattage: 100W - 500W
• Dimensions: 17 "W x 13-3/4"H x 12-1/2"D
• Weight 11.6kg

I'd prefer collection from Cardiff - I'd want you to hear this superb cab anyway
No trades please - I'm trying to thin the collection (a bit! lol)

Edited by Marc S

Bit of interest in this cab, But thought I'd bump it anyway....
If you haven't heard one of these tiny cabs - I would highly recommend you do get to hear one at some point
I still can't get over how "Big" these little beauties sound :o

EDIT: Sounds great with Double bass too

Edited by Marc S

[quote name='Radchenko' timestamp='1498136396' post='3322725']
Send to Spain? Possible trades?
[/quote]

I've said at the bottom of my original post - I'm trying to thin my growing collection of gear, so no trades thanks
I'd also prefer collection, if possible. If it doesn't sell here in the UK, I may consider sending abroad, but I've been contacted a couple of times about this cab, and I've got a few people who seem very interested

• 2 weeks later...

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Bump, and just one single amendment to trade options; [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I may opt to trade for - a TC Electronic BG250-208 combo[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I used to have one of these useful, powerful little amps, and I foolishly sold it - however, this is the ONLY trade I may consider[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Sale still preferred on this incredible little, light, yet powerful bass cab[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Cheers[/font][/color]

• 2 weeks later...