Why become a member? ×

Orange OBC 410 Cabinet - SOLD
£500

Final part of my rig to go - my Orange OBC 410 Cab. Absolutely incredible cab, tons of punch and really cuts through the mix.

From the Orange website:
"[color=#D46300][font=Helvetica, HelveticaNeue,]This superb bass enclosure is made from 13 ply high density 18mm birch plywood, with tough skids on the base of the cabinet for enhanced stage protection. The skids also act to couple the enclosure to the floor, thereby increasing bass response. Internally, the enclosure is acoustically compartmented for strength and anti-vibration.[/font][/color]

[font=Helvetica, HelveticaNeue,]OBC410 cabs features a high-powered Eminence APT80 horn with switchable hi/lo/off located on the rear of the cab.[/font]
[font=Helvetica, HelveticaNeue,]Expect a highly focused sound with tons of great low-end and mids shining through.[/font]

[font=Helvetica, HelveticaNeue,][color=#000000]Cab can handle 600w @ 8ohms, and has an adjustable horn control also. Full specs can be found [url="https://orangeamps.com/products/bass-guitar-speaker-enclosures/obc-series/obc410-speaker-cab/"]here[/url].[/color][/font]

Only problem I ever found with the cab is the weight, which is why I added some removable casters to the skid plates on the bottom - see pictures - so you can roll it into a venue and take the casters off when you have it on stage. The cab has seen minimal usage also, a few recording sessions, some rehearsals, and a handful of gigs - I've primarily used house cabs for shows.

PRICE DROP TO £450 - cheapest you'll find one new is £850. Condition is pretty much as new - no rips to the Tolex apart from a few small ones on the bottom of the cab, and the cover has a few scuffs - all are pictured.

Collection from Rochdale is preferred, or can meet you halfway in the Greater Manchester area. I could be tempted into a trade for a smaller head/cab setup, however a straight sale is preferred.

Pics here: [url="http://imgur.com/a/yakiX"]http://imgur.com/a/yakiX[/url]

Edited by AndThenSome1

• 2 months later...

[quote name='Dad3353' timestamp='1504907905' post='3368304']
Pics OK for me. Clear your browser cache..?
[/quote]

Recently did that when i had issues with BC via Google chrome. Moderators showed me how to do it but it didn't help. Started using Firefox for 2-3 weeks then google issue cleared itself.

Will try again.

I was just curious to see the cabinet as i have the OBC115 & 210

Dave

Edit :- tried again and same warning from Norton. The report states that the site is known for identity theft and not to use ?

Dave

Edited by dmccombe7

[quote name='dmccombe7' timestamp='1504949360' post='3368465']
Edit :- tried again and same warning from Norton. The report states that the site is known for identity theft and not to use ?

Dave
[/quote]

If you PM me your email I'll send a few pics directly to you. The site I've uploaded the pics to is imgur, and as far I know it's one of the most widely used site for this sort of thing!

Edited by AndThenSome1

Opened BC thru Firefox and the pics opened ok ???
I've had problems with Google before when using BC.

Nice looking cab too. If i didn't already have the 115 and 210 i would have taken it.
Too many cabs at moment and wife wouldn't appreciate another large cab :)

GLWTS. Should sell easily

Dave