Why become a member? ×

Battalion EHX

Rollin Thunder

ordered signed sealed delivered. and very pleased with it. so much you can do with it. my big muff has much more full on grind and than this, but that's not what its for. I have the distortion level set at 1am blend at 11 and the drive at around 10am. this gives a great subtle distortion but keeps the bass dry mix at the forefront. effect set at pre eq. eq set at 2am bass treble at 1 the mids at centre 12. overall volume at around 2am. compressor on but on at low level as i just like a bit of compression. plenty to play around with but for this price cant go wrong.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I recently got mine and to be frank I'm chuffed. the effects channel is versatile enough to find subtle dirt or some pretty over the top fuzz. I found early on the sound I was after and was happy with my purchase from there. Great little pedal small size and cheap... no complaints... well actually the noise gate is a bit dodgy on mine even with it barely on it cuts my sustain but I've no experience with them and don't know if that's common. Great pedal worth a shot I'd say.