Why become a member? ×

Fender Jazz Bass - Road Worn Neck WITHDRAWN.
£620

2x18

Stunning Fender Jazz Bass --Excellent Genuine Fender Geddy Lee Body fitted with amazing Genuine Fender Road Worn Jazz Neck with Original Reverse Wind Tuners!

Body is correctly Copper Shielded and Fitted with vintage style bridge plus fantastic " Tone Rider " Jazz Pickups, CTS Pots and has had a full set up with very recent GHS Sub Zero Strings

Plays really well and sounds fantastic Needs to be tried to see just how good this Bass is! -- Any Trial welcome! I am in Leeds very Close To Motorways and A
Case not included but can be bought separately if required

[attachment=247820:IMG_2442.JPG][attachment=247821:IMG_2444.JPG][attachment=247822:IMG_2445.jpg][attachment=247823:IMG_2446.jpg][attachment=247824:IMG_2447.JPG][attachment=247825:IMG_2449.jpg][attachment=247826:IMG_2450.JPG]

[attachment=247827:IMG_2403.JPG][attachment=247828:IMG_2404.JPG][attachment=247829:IMG_2405.JPG]

Edited by 2x18

This looks nice! Slightly "different"
But I can confirm that for those who haven't tried them - The Fender Roadworn Jazz bass necks are absolutely awesome :)
I don't know how they manage to get such a "played-in" feel to the RW necks, but their finish and playability is among the best, if not the best Jazz neck I've ever played! Looks like this bass is perfect for anyone who wants the feel of a Fender RW Jazz, but with a body in better "condition" or just a different finish to a Roadworn Jazz bass GLWTS :)

[quote name='BassKS' timestamp='1498851363' post='3327608']
Was this the body that was on the fretless Young Jim sold a few week ago?
Looked sweet
[/quote]

No -- I bought it from another Basschat member though and it is in very good condition --
I was going to relic it but it seems criminal to do to such a nice body! With the roadworn neck it makes for an amazing Bass, but I am only playing short scale now!

Will

Edited by 2x18

• 4 weeks later...

a Geddy Lee body and a Roadworn neck, for under £500. It sounds like a good deal to me.

I had a similar bass a few years back with a Geddy Lee body and an Allparts neck. I fitted a tortoiseshell scratch plate and it looked great.

Good luck with the sale.

• 3 weeks later...