Why become a member? ×

-

Jus Lukin

I've had SVT stuff in the past but have been using the PF stuff in the last few years. Although I have settled on the PF50T all valve head, the 500 & 800 heads are great (not tried the 350). I have the 4x10 and a 1x15 but having played the SVT 8x10 I do think you are well on your way with a 2x10 coupled with either another identical cab or a 4x10. The 8x10 is my dream but just such a back breaker. Personally I like to run the Sansamp Tech21 which has SVT settings. My tone usually gets favourable comments from the musicians whom I admire.

[url="http://s38.photobucket.com/user/Tim_73/media/IMG_1691_zpshlyuzlyp.jpg.html"][/url]

I stupidly purchased an ampeg svt 450h, bloody awful thing, could not get a decent sound out of it, paired it with several cabs & sold it, bought a PF -500 & ran a 410hlf svt cab with it, absolutely awesome sound!! Been using markbass gear but certainly miss the ampeg tone!!