Why become a member? ×

***SOLD*** Harley Benton Shorty (with a lot of upgrades)
£195

Bearfist

[b]£175[/b]

[size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Picked up one of these from Thomann a couple of months back and decided to mod the hell out of it, its come out rather good i think![/font][/size]

[size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]List of upgrades...[/font][/size]

[size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Delano [/font][/size][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]PMVC 4 FE'M2 Pickups[/font]
[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]CTS Pots, Switchcraft Jack and all new wiring[/font]
[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Hipshot A Bridge (Brass) String through version[/font]
[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Hipshot Ferrules x 4[/font]
[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Black custom made pickguard[/font]
Sandberg knobs
Dunlop Dual Straploks
Matching Black Headstock
String through conversion

The string through conversion and headstock finish were done by Mike at Zoot so are really well done.

Its a shame to sell it but i don't really use it, the fun was putting it together and i could do with a little cash in for a purchase i'm about to make.

I really have no idea how to price this, the cost to do all this was around £400 so i'm just gonna go somewhere in the middle and see what happens?!? I can probably strip this and put it back to stock and sell it plus the parts for around that after all but it seems a shame as this is actually a great sounding and playing little bass so would be nice to see it get a home.

I have all the original parts with this too (white pickguard, pickups etc...)

Price includes shipping to the UK

Some pictures..

[attachment=247979:IMG_3398.JPG][attachment=247980:IMG_3399.JPG][attachment=247981:IMG_3400.JPG][attachment=247982:IMG_3401.JPG][attachment=247983:IMG_3402.JPG][attachment=247984:IMG_3403.JPG]

Happy to send larger pictures if anyone wants them drop me a message..

No trades, sale only please.

Edited by Bearfist

Thanks!

I think it is too, obviously the HB Shorty's are incredibly cheap for how good they are so had a few concerns about asking for to much. But i'm pretty certain anyone who's looking for a short scale will really like this one.

Edited by Bearfist