Why become a member? ×

P-Bass copy from the 70s
£250

shigamatt

Lovely P-Bass copy from the 70s. Not sure of actual make of body and neck, but plays like a dream. Tone pot has snapped off, but an easy fix. Has a phase switch to change pickups to in or out of phase. Comes with soft case.
I'm based in Burgess Hill, near Brighton, so happy to deliver within a reasonable distance.
I'm really sad to see this go, but needs must....

I wonder if the apparent lack of interest is much to do with the lack of detail (sorry to be a bit critical).

What do you know about it. Can you tell if it's a solid wood body (as opposed to ply) and what is the pickup? Maybe repairing that pot will make for more interest. It's possibly a good price for a nice bass but you could make it sound a little more desirable I suspect.

You’re absolutely right... didn’t have time to do it properly. I have no idea of the wood - it was a hand me down from my dad, but it is heavy - much heavier than my Traben Array 4!! I’m pretty sure the pickups are original Fender ones from the 70s though. Inside the pick guard, my dad has written his name and the year 1972.

• 4 weeks later...